As I promised yesterday, it’s time for a giveaway! I made extras of 4 of the busy bags I posted about yesterday and last week, and now I want to share them with one of YOU! The package consists of:
- One set of 24 (8 each of 3 colors) felt “paper” chain links
- Two upcycled Christmas card craft stick puzzles
- A “build a snowman” felt set with circles to build two snowmen, plus lots of accessories (not all pictured)
- A set of pattern matching chenille stems and beads
These are most appropriate for preschoolers 3 years and older, because of the fine motor skills involved and the fact that there are small objects (beads, small felt pieces, etc.) that could pose a hazard to smaller children.
So now that you know about the prizes, here are the rules:
- You must have a U.S. address to enter.
- You must be at least 18 years old at time of entry.
- This giveaway opens for entries on 11/22/13
- This giveaway closes on Friday, November 29th. No entries will be accepted after 11/29/2013 11:59 p.m. (Pacific coast time)
- I will use Random.org to select the winner on 11/30/2013, and will mail your prize either 11/30 or 12/2.
- By entering you give permission to use your name in the blog post announcing the winner of this giveaway.
To enter, simply leave a comment in the comments section of this post. After doing that, you can earn up to 4 extra entries by doing any of the following: (1 entry per action)
- “Like” our Facebook page. (Use the super-cute heart-shaped “F” button at the upper right of this screen to get there, then click “like” once you get to the page.) Then leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Share this post on Facebook. Then leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Pin this giveaway (use the photo above) on Pinterest. Then leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Subscribe to this blog, using the form at the upper right of this page. (Don’t worry, I will never share your email with anyone else!)
You have the opportunity for 5 total entries. I wonder if YOU will be the winner!
***Clarification of extra entries process…you need to leave a separate comment for each entry you want to make. I will be using Random.org to choose the winner, and the way that works is I enter the total number of comments, (let’s say 30 for an example) and then Random.org will choose a number between 1 and 30. The comment that corresponds with that number (counting from oldest to newest) wins. So if you want the maximum (5) entries, leave 5 separate comments. Also, if you already like our Facebook page, or are subscribed to our blog, you can still count those entries…just leave comments telling me you’ve already done those. Thanks! ***